Sunday, November 16, 2008

Long time, no blog!

I apologize, my one reader, for forsaking you. I started working again and have cooked a lot less. But I offer you this one consolation: the holiday season is coming, and that means lots and lots of food, and then after that, I start my Year of Eating Seasonally, and that'll be millions of new food choices and recipe tests.

I know for sure that I'll be making Troll Salad and Waldorf Salad for Thanksgiving, and I'll be doing my best to document everyone else's side-dishes and main dishes all through the winter, not to mention what we do with the leftovers. Then I'll be making All Purpose Holiday Cake and Mom's Sugar Cookies for Christmas (and probably also Tollhouse Cookie Variations and Soft Ginger Cookies and Peanutbutter Cookies, if not other classic and decadent cookies. Christmas isn't about Santa anymore; it's about how many small cake-like baked goods I can cram into one week.)

So bear with me, okay?

No comments: