Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CSA for the Second Week of March

The amount of food is really picking up-- things must be ripening faster and faster in preparation for the summer months. It's so exciting. I know I say that every time, but it really is exciting-- everything's different every time, and the amount of food just makes me happy to be alive and only having to pay 35$.

So much that it took multiple pictures to get it all.
Picture 1: Kale! and Cauliflower! Neither of which was on the list. Blueberries. Asparagus!
Picture 2: Fuji and Cameo Apples!
Picture 3: Broccoli, Pineapple, Cherry Tomatoes, Mushrooms (also not on the list), Carrots, and an Avocado!


For this week, we've got Veggie Lasagna and Roasted Veggie Pasta, and then on Saturday, I'm going away, so when I get back, I'll post Travel Food! Ooh! Aah!

No comments: