Saturday, January 16, 2010

dear friends

We just got an icecream maker from a friend who was moving. Expect the occasional weird ice cream recipe / experiment in the coming months. I'm continuing my seasonal eating to get all my research done before I write the book, so they should be really weird on occasion. But when they happen depends entirely on when I have decent days off and how well I manage to get myself organized again.

Here's what I'm thinking so far:
Orange-chocolate
Lemon
Lemon-lavender
Rose petal
Thai Tea
Violet
Caramelized white-chocolate
Green tea
Green-tea and rose
Persimmon
Apple pie

... I don't even know what all. I made a list of fudges I'd like to try once, and I think most of those flavors would do well for ice cream, too, but I can't find the scrap of register paper I had it all written on just now. I'm sure it's in one of the five or so catch-all boxes around my space...

Love,
Me

No comments: