Thursday, April 30, 2009

Review: Sabra Single-Serving Hummus

DSCF3543

What a great idea! Perfect for lunches, fairly healthy, exactly the size I need for a snack, sturdy enough not to separate or go bad before I can get to it, and the smoothest hummus I’ve found in the supermarket. The pretzel crisps are delicious, all the best parts of a pretzel (the salty, buttery outside). The red pepper hummus is my favorite, but the original is darn good, too, and the roasted garlic does not skimp on the garlic (which is maybe not so great for work, but I think is still worth it). And the little cups are reusable, perfect for trail mix, veggies, pasta-salad, whatever.

If I have one complaint, it’s only that the hummus is so flavorful, sometimes you can’t taste the pretzel chips. Which isn’t much of a complaint.

No comments: